- Sign in Facebook to connect with Rockingham Gateway. Click the icon abov...
- A fisherman who encountered a great white shark in Cockburn Sound at the weekend has ...
- Two great white sharks were sighted around Cockburn Sound this morning. Fisheries a...
- As a result of four years of lobbying and consultation the Department of Environment ...
- The City is facilitating a certificate of competency in a Recreational Skippers Ticke...
Bent Street Ramp
Bent Street Ramp Photo's
Bent Street boat ramps, top place to launch your boat, if your planning on fishing Warnbro Sound then this is the place to launch from, you have access to the Sisters, Second Rock, Tyre Reef, Third Rock, Penguin Island and Murray Reef and many more, well sign posted at the start of the ramps, great place to access the Saxon Ranger wreck for divers.
People can buy bait from across the road and also have a feed at the local fish and chip shop, heaps of play ground for kids and heaps of parking, BBQ's and toilet access, beware this ramp does fills up very quickly, access to ramps are good, main ramps are side by side with finger jetty access with a jetty light, two side ramps for beach launching.
Online GalleryView more images of Bent Street Boat Ramps. Visit Gallery Now
Volunteer Sea RescueCall Sign: VN6KC 27 MHz: Channel 90, VHF: Channel 73, Phone: (08) 9528 2222. Visit Volunteer Sea Rescue Now
View Larger Map
- Donate Funds
- Local Beaches
- Local Businesses
- Ship Wrecks
- Community Forum