- Sign in Facebook to connect with Rockingham Gateway. Click the icon abov...
- A fisherman who encountered a great white shark in Cockburn Sound at the weekend has ...
- Two great white sharks were sighted around Cockburn Sound this morning. Fisheries a...
- As a result of four years of lobbying and consultation the Department of Environment ...
- The City is facilitating a certificate of competency in a Recreational Skippers Ticke...
Carlisle Street Ramp Photo's
Beach-Sand ramp with room for two boats to be launched / retrieved, ideal for small tinnes, car park access not very big, access to the Sisters, Second Rock, Tyre Reef, Third Rock, Penguin Island and Murray Reef and many more, well sign posted at the start of the ramps, Saxon Ranger boat dives departs from the Carlisle Street boat ramp.
Online GalleryView more images of Bent Street Boat Ramps. Visit Gallery Now
Volunteer Sea RescueCall Sign: VN6KC 27 MHz: Channel 90 VHF: Channel 73 Phone: (08) 9528 2222. Visit Volunteer Sea Rescue Now
View Larger Map
- Donate Funds
- Local Beaches
- Local Businesses
- Ship Wrecks
- Community Forum